Notice of COVID-19 Epidemic Prevention and Control in Huzhou ( No. 36)
Recently, Hangzhou, Ningbo and Shaoxing in Zhejiang Province has reported locally transmitted COVID-19 cases. The epidemic prevention and control situation has become tough and particularly complicated. In order to better implement epidemic prevention and control work for life and health safety of the citizens, we hereby issue the following notice:
1. Voluntarily report the travel history in medium and high risk areas and take the NAT in time. People coming (back) in the last 14 days from Pudong New Area, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Shaoxing and other cities/districts where the epidemic occurs or overlapping the activity trails of the positive case(s) shall immediately report to the village/community or hotel, and cooperate with all health management measures including the NAT. Except for those who follow"14+7","3+11","2+14"health management measures, others shall take one NAT for free at the nearby NAT comprehensive service station.
If you find your health code turns red or yellow, please immediately report to the village/ community or hotel. The staff will help to confirm and handle the situation.
2. Avoid the unnecessary travel. All citizens have to avoid unnecessary business or tourism visit to the areas with epidemic outbreak. If really necessary, please follow the epidemic updates, well take personal protection measures and avoid any crowded places to minimize the infection risk during the trip.
3. Strictly control gathering activities. It is recommended that funerals be simplified and banquets be postponed. Rigorously restrict the number of all sorts of events, including meetings, seminars, and exhibitions, and limit the number of participants in accordance to the principles of “avoiding gathering activities if not necessary” and “avoiding onsite events if online possible”. For those necessary offline events, strictly observe all COVID-19 containment measures in line with the requirement of “responsibility going to who hosts the event and where it takes place”. Public spots such as libraries, museums, theaters, cybercafes, chess & poker rooms, mahjong rooms, and board game rooms should receive visitors less than 75% of its maximum capacity and visitors’ information should be registered as required. Religious activities or worship ceremonies should have visitors not exceeding 60% of the capacity of the venues.
4. Reinforce the management of places with crowds. Public places such as shopping malls, supermarkets, farmers' markets, hotels, restaurants, exhibition halls, cybercafes, entertainment spots, scenic sites, public vehicles, public service buildings should implement strict epidemic prevention and control measures including frequent ventilation and sterilization, regular temperature taking, health code checking and mask wearing. Medical institutions, hotels, transportation hubs, villages(communities), public service institutions, state-owned companies and other places where people gather should check health code and travel code as required.
5. Strengthen and boost vaccination. Vaccination is significantly helpful in preventing infection, preventing re-transmission and reducing severe patients. The general public, especially the elderly, should further raise the awareness of vaccination, and get inoculated at nearby medical institutions as soon as possible to accelerate the construction of a universal immune barrier.
6. Practice personal health monitoring accordingly. People with fever, dry cough, diarrhea, excessive fatigue or other unusual symptoms should wear the mask and immediately go to the fever clinic of the nearby hospital. Please do not take the public transport.
Facing the epidemic, everyone of us should take the responsibility. We are always the first responsible person for our own health. Please actively take epidemic prevention and control measures and safeguard the security of the Huzhou people with our joint efforts.
Leading Group for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in Huzhou
December 10, 2021