当前位置: 首页
>首页栏目 >专题专栏 >外语天地

实用外事英语|第十六单元 送 行

发布日期: 2020-12-21 来源:湖州市人民政府外事办公室

Unit 16 Bidding Farewell

第十六单元 送 行

Dialogue 1 / 对话 1

A: It's very kind of you to come and see me off.

您来送我真是太好了。

B: It's a pity that you're leaving so soon.

真遗憾,您这么快就要离开了。

A: Thank you for your sincere help and warm hospitality.

非常感谢您的真诚相助和热情款待。

B: You are welcome. I look forward to meeting you soon.

不客气。我期待着很快能再见到您。

A: I hope so.

希望如此。

B: Wish you a pleasant journey.

祝您一路顺风。

Dialogue 2 / 对话 2

A: I have a gift for you, Mr. Green.

格林先生,我送您一件礼物。

B: Thank you so much. It's so sweet of you. May I open it now?

非常感谢。您真是太好了。我现在可以打开吗?

A: Sure. It is a set of ink-brushes. Huzhou is the birthplace of ink-brushes.

当然可以。这是一套湖笔。湖州盛产毛笔。

B: How beautiful! I am going to learn Chinese calligraphy.

太漂亮了!我要开始学习中国书法了。

A: Good idea.

好主意。

常用语 Useful Expressions

01.This is the gift for your wife. I hope she will like it.

这是给您太太的礼物。希望她喜欢。

02.Did you have a good time in Huzhou?

您在湖州过得愉快吗?

03.I'm deeply impressed by the hospitality of Huzhou people.

湖州人民的热情好客给我留下了深刻印象。

04.I'll miss you.

我会想你的。

05.I'm expecting our next meeting.

期待与您再次相见。

06.Please give my best regards to your family.

请代我问候您的家人。

07.Have a nice trip.

祝您旅途愉快。

08.I hope I will have the opportunity to visit your city.

我希望有机会拜访贵市。

09.Let's keep in touch.

让我们保持联系。

10.Take care.

保重。

温馨小贴士 Tips

在外事接待中,我方应遵循外事对等原则, 安排相应级别的人员进行迎接和送行。在外宾乘坐的交通工具启程离去时,送行人员可向外宾挥手致意,待交通工具在视野消失时方可离去,提前离开是很失礼的。选择礼品时要考虑周到,应事先了解对方国家的习俗和忌讳,尽量选择有特色并有纪念意义的礼品。不要赠送过分贵重或体积过大的礼品。赠送前可进行适当包装。