实用外事英语|第十五单元 观 光
Unit 15 Sightseeing
第十五单元 观 光
Dialogue 1 / 对话 1
A: Excuse me, two tickets, please.
劳驾,请给我两张票。
B: Admission-only or all-inclusive?
只要门票还是要通票?
A: What does"all-inclusive"mean?
什么是通票?
B: If you buy an all-inclusive ticket, you can visit all scenic spots inside the park.
如果你买了通票,可以参观公园内所有的景点。
A: Then I'll take two all-inclusive tickets.
那我就要两张通票吧。
Dialogue 2 / 对话 2
A: Welcome to Feiying Park.
欢迎来到飞英公园。
B: Thank you. This park is beautiful.
谢谢。这个公园很漂亮。
A: Yes. Please have a look at this pagoda. The park is named after it.
是的。请看这座塔,这所公园就是以这座塔命名的。
B: Wow, it must have a very long history.
哇,这座塔应该历史很久了吧。
A: You are right. It was built over one thousand years ago. Besides, the structure is unique.
是的,这座塔是一千多年前建造的。此外,这座塔的建筑结构很独特。
B: What do you mean by "unique"?
您说的“独特”是指什么?
A: The pagoda is also called "pagoda within pagoda". The outside pagoda was
built of wood and the inside one was built of stone.
这座塔又被称为“塔中塔”。外塔是木制的,内塔是石砌的。
B: It's interesting. Could I climb up the pagoda?
真有趣。我可以登塔吗?
A: Why not? This way, please.
好呀,这边请。
常用语 Useful Expressions
01.The museum is open every day from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
博物馆每天上午 10:30 至下午 6:00 开放。
02.The museum receives more than 1000 visitors per day.
博物馆每天接待一千多名游客。
03.Spring is the best time to visit the palace.
春天是参观宫殿最好的时节。
04.No photographing inside the palace.
宫殿内禁止拍照。
05.Do you have any brochures in Chinese?
你们有中文介绍手册吗?
06.May I rent a Chinese voice guide?
我可以租一个中文语音讲解器吗?
07.The park isn't open to the public in winter.
在冬季公园不对外开放。
08.Will you pose with me?
我可以和您合影吗?
09.Excuse me, could you take a photo for me?
请问,您可以帮我拍张照吗?
10.You may take the tour bus for sightseeing.
您可以乘坐观光巴士参观
温馨小贴士 Tips
在外观光时应注意规避当地忌讳。可事先了解当地民俗民风、宗教忌讳等,以避免产生不必
要的尴尬。参观景点时要遵守景点规定。在设有“禁止拍照”、“禁止录像”标识的景点,一律不允许拍摄。在有些明令禁止拍照的景点,游客在进入时必须先寄存一切摄像器材和随身携带的食物,在离开时方可取走。有些地方虽允许照相,但不能使用
闪光灯。在一些国家的习俗中,是不接受拍照和摄影的。为了尊重他们的隐私和风俗,不要随意对不相识的人照相。要与人合影时,需先征得对方同意。