当前位置: 首页
>首页栏目 >专题专栏 >外语天地

实用外事英语|第十一单元 乘出租车

发布日期: 2020-11-16 来源:湖州市人民政府外事办公室

Unit 11 Taking a Taxi

第十一单元 乘出租车

Dialogue 1 / 对话 1

A: Taxi.

出租车!

B: Hi, where would you like to go, please?

您去哪里?

A: Holiday Inn on Beach Avenue. Could you please help me put the luggage in the trunk?

海滨大道上的假日酒店。你能帮我把行李放在后备箱吗?

B: OK, no problem.

好的,没问题。

A: How long will it take?

到那要多久?

B: About 15 minutes.

大约 15 分钟。

Dialogue 2 / 对话 2

A: Sir, did you reserve my car?

先生,是您订了我的车吗?

B: Yes. Could you drive me to the train station? I've got a train to catch.

是的。请带我去火车站。我得去赶火车。

A: Sure, the train station.

好的,到火车站。

……

B: How much do I owe you?

多少钱?

A: That's twenty-five dollars.

25 美元。

 

常用语 Useful Expressions

01.Where are you heading, madam?

夫人,您去哪?

02.Where will it be?

去哪里?

03.I'd like to go to this address.

请带我到这个地址。

04.Take me to the airport, please.

请带我到机场。

05.Can you drive faster?

可以开得再快些吗?

06.Let me off here, please.

我在这里下车。

07.Could you stop at the theater over there?

劳驾在那边的剧院停一下好吗?

08.How much is the fare?

多少钱?

09.That's thirty dollars on the meter.

计价器显示 30 美元。

10.We shouldn't have any trouble if the traffic isn't too heavy.

如果不堵车就会顺利到那。

 

温馨小贴士 Tips

 

在有些国家打车需提前预订;部分国家打车会有“拼车”现象;有些国家打车需要付小费。

外出打车应随身携带可表明身份的证件和下榻宾馆的名片。应事先了解线路和当地打车的收费标准。下车前应检查随身物品。打车时,如发生纠纷,不要和司机发生争执,应立即报警。