实用外事英语|第五单元 在飞机上
Unit 5 During the Flight
第五单元 在飞机上
Dialogue 1 / 对话 1
A: Excuse me, would it be possible for me to change
the seat? I'd like to sit beside the window.
请问,我能换个座位吗?我想要个靠窗的座位。
B: Just a moment, please. Let me check.
请稍等,让我查一下。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
B: I've found a window seat for you,but it's in the
rear part of the plane.
我给您找了个靠窗的座位,但是座位比较靠后。
A: That's fine. By the way, may I have a blanket, please?
I feel a little bit cold.
可以。顺便问一下,您能给我一条毛毯吗?我
觉得有点冷。
B: Sure.
当然可以。
A: Thank you for your help.
谢谢您的帮助。
Dialogue 2 / 对话 2
A: Excuse me, what would you like to have? We have
beef with noodles and chicken with rice.
请问您想吃什么?我们有牛肉面和鸡肉饭。
B: I'd like chicken with rice.
请给我鸡肉饭。
A: Here you are. What would you like to drink?
给您。您想喝点什么?
B: Orange juice, please.
橙汁。
A: OK. Here it is. Enjoy your meal.
好的,给您。祝您用餐愉快。
B: Thanks a lot. May I have some tea as well?
非常感谢。我可以再要杯茶吗?
A: The tea will be served after the meal.
饭后会有茶水供应。
常用语 Useful Expressions
01.Welcome aboard.
欢迎登机。
02.Please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the
seat in front of you.
请将您的包放在您前面座位的下面。
03.Sorry, the toilet is occupied now.
不好意思,洗手间有人在用。
04.Please fasten your seat belt.
请您系好安全带。
05.Could you tell me how to fill in this landing card?
您能告诉我如何填写这份入境卡吗?
06.Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing at
Pudong International Airport in 10 minutes.
女士们、先生们,我们将在十分钟后抵达上海
浦东国际机场。
07.I'd like to have a headset, please.
请给我一副耳机。
08.Please give me one more cup of water.
请再给我一杯水。
09.Have you finished your meal? May I take the plate?
您用完餐了吗?我可以收走餐盘了吗?
10.Please bring your seat back to an upright position
and fold up the table in front of you.
请您调正座椅靠背并收好您前面的小桌板。
温馨小贴士 Tips
乘飞机时应尽量轻装,手提物品要少。在飞机上注意添加衣物,不要着凉。为舒适起见,可
自备拖鞋、眼罩、耳塞和 U 形枕等物品。 在飞机上,不要大声喧哗,以免影响到他人。 此外,坐卧姿势也不要妨碍他人。 下飞机前要充分检查个人随身物品,不要有 任何遗漏。有些国家入境时需要递交入境卡,可在飞机上向乘务人员索取并填写。